Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2005

5:30am

It's 5:30 and we have to wake up to go from Brookhaven to LA. I realize that there are several days throughout the past 2 years that I've been in the US that I haven't slept at all for a night - and only once was that for work (the presentation of my loudspeakers). I can't sleep if I have done something important the day before or if I am about to do something important the next day. Today is one of these days. I haven't slept at all, I was just watching Friends [1.04 seasons] all night and I kept thinking and thinking. I was thinking about the exciting experiment we did, the problems we had, the solutions, Igor shouting "3,2,1 Fire!" and eagerly waiting the snapshot to appear on the screen. I am really excited and now I am very much into this thing and there is no way back. This experiment was the spark that will give me the strength to love again what am I doing - something that I believe I lost 2 years ago when I finished my undergrad thesis. But now, I can really see where am I going with this and therefore I can embrace it. Thanks!

Categories