Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Wedding Crashers

1. This movie was far better than I expected.

2. The wedding crasher theme is just for the first 20 minutes - it gets independent after that, and then the fun starts!

3. The dinner scene was simply one of the best scenes I've seen in any comedy - me and everyone else in the theatre were laughing so hard that after some point I couldn't listen to what they were saying.

4. Ther 2nd half of the movie is very trivial, but that's the case with all of these movies.

4. Rachel McAdams does not look very exciting in pictures, but on the big screen she is simply s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g . She just fills the screen whenever she appears. If I had to pick one the most promising young actress she is my pick. If she makes the right choices the Oscar won't be far away.

Categories