Pages

Friday, July 01, 2005

Exam is over!

My god, that was SO overwhelming. The whole trip here was worth it for the last day only. The breakfast, the games in class, Waldo, the soccer, the dinner, the exam, the exam, the exam, Charle's hangover, and all the pics and videos. Karen, Diktys, Mike, Matt, Rodrigo, Charles, that was one hell of a fellowship. After finishing the exam at 11pm, we stayed until now (3am?) to discuss, drink beers, exchange msn numbers ( I added a new group: South America!), emails, and pics. The most useful thing in my new laptop is the memory card slot, which accepts all types. So I just got all the sticks from everyone's camera, and burned all the pics into cds for everyone, which we all signed afterwards, hoping that we might be able to keep forever what we had at that last night and for the past 2 weeks.

I will be heading for NYC tomorrow for the 3rd time within the last year, which I think might turn out to be somewhat dull after all this we went through. Here is our tribute to the great Waldo:



Karen: You are one of the greatest girls I have ever met
Diktys: Θα τα ξαναπούμε πολύ σύντομα
Mike: Keep Charles in good mood all the time
Matt: Hail to the King of Malaka
Rodrigo: You need to sleep :-)
Charles: See you at the us open
Jeff & the rest: No more beers!

I hope I'll see everyone again somehow, sometime, somewhere.

Categories