Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

8 minutes!

I found out the first 2 questions immediatelly within one minute... and then for the last one it took me 7 more minutes. It was an anagram of "So dark the con of man", so when you rearrange the letters you get one of Da Vinci's work. At the moment I couldn't remember which one; I googled a little bit (the hints were that it exists at the Louvre and the National Gallery in London). I found out Virgin of the Rocks. I typed it in, but nothing. Then I remembered that the phrase appears in the book; so I quickly get the illustrated edition from my bookself, and go the the corrresponding page. It took me about 2 more minutes to find it: Madonna of the Rocks! Aaargh!

Am I in the first 10,000? We'll find out soon. Officially this phase of the contest ends tomorrow at 11am.

Categories