Pages

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Wendys lady

As I drove through Wendys last night, (after a long long time) the lady at the windows stops and says "Hey, we haven't seen you in a while, where have you been?"

I used to go to Wendys a lot last year, when I was living closer to the north side. Back then I used to go at least twice a week there with Yao. We always went there with Yao, usually while waiting for our laundry to get ready. If it was late we went to the nearby Dennys, and there were many cases when we went there at 2-3-4am just to have a smoothie. Nice days...

Anyways, it felt very nice that someone remembered me at Wendys. It is still my favorite fast food burger place, although recenttly I haven't been visiting them. After we chatted with the lady for a little bit, I drove home with a weird nostalgic feeling in my heart.

Categories