Pages

Monday, February 21, 2005

Weekend: DVD+Website suprises

My current website at usc http:www-scf.usc.edu/~kallos has been around for 1.5 years. I had people email me just because they read something interesting over there, usually Feynman or my gravity essay. I am guessing that many more people actually read these pages, which means that my work at least has some insignificant impact to someone else's life. This is good because it gives me some hope to start again write some pieces.

This was a weekend of dvd watching. Saturday night, Melania and Frankie came over (first time) and we watched Blow, a not so good movie (Melania fell asleep). But at least they had the demo of the 5.1 system. Today (Sunday) Dimitris came over and we watched The Rock. I have seen this movie so many times. I remember watching it in the theatres for the first time, and in the intermission with Thanos and Karagounis were saying "Damn, this movie needs to have some more action". Such a good action adventure. The final scene with the green flares is my favorite scene ever for ending an action film. I keep getting chills down my spine.

Also Rajay's labmate John and his girfriend (Jehn?) came by on Friday and they also had the infamous 5.1 demo. We definitely need a projector.

Categories