Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Final post...

... before I leave for Greece for two weeks this summer. I will have a 5 and a half our stopover at London this time, flying with British Airways. I discovered by quivkly looking through the guide that there is an interesting modern art museum, Tate Modern. It is kind of far, and closes 2.5 hours after I land, so I hope I will have time to see it before it closes! They feature works of Magritte...

It reminds me of the 5 hour stopover we had at Rome when I school flew to Spain, probably the best trip I've ever been. We spent a pure 45 minutes running around Rome like crazy trying to see everything, and still be back on time for our flight. I had a video camera with me at the time, and I edited the footage later to create a short clip of our adventures there.

Karabelas visited Rome again sometime later, but he honestly said that our 45 minutes there were still a best time... I never went back myself, and maybe I don't want to go so that I don't spoil the memories. This video reminds me of these memories...

Categories